|Dates||June 18 - 29, 2018|
|Schedule||M-F + First Saturday | 9:00AM-5:30PM|
For more information call 800.985.9071
Studio Institute Global is the first program of its kind created in a MAJOR HOLLYWOOD STUDIO and operated from an active PRODUCTION LOT. Uniquely positioned to offer content at the cutting edge of industry standard, we empower mentorship between established entertainment professionals and aspiring talent. With us, the future of Hollywood and the greater film community is set on an unparalleled path to success. Our educational platform, from which each and every one of our programs is built, celebrates and instills the core practices of today’s industry:
- Respect and aptitude for cross-disciplinary COLLABORATION offering real-world understanding of how many people are responsible for production, and how.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP as the central pillar for success in a largely freelance industry.
- Instruction from INDUSTRY INSIDERS – individuals working in the field today who can offer cutting-edge knowledge in this ever-changing technological field.
- A keen understanding of what it takes to create informed, transformational, and economic SELF-PRODUCED CONTENT. A prowess that is proving to solidify more and more careers across modern Hollywood’s slate.
Our Adult Intensives are fast-paced and transformative programs designed specifically to enhance industry savvy, hone technique and champion inspired digital content creation. Culminating in an edited short film, our intensives provide attendees with three pieces of material for their reels, multiple industry connections and, most importantly, a strong platform from which to springboard their careers.
Our faculty members are skilled professionals with extensive track records in their respective fields. Most importantly, they are passionate about teaching. We are proud to boast a faculty of individuals currently working on professional projects in Hollywood and around the world who are uniquely qualified to offer real world, up-to-date, skills. Specific instructors for each session are announced in the weeks prior to workshop start.
Successful completion of this course will empower students with Hollywood best practices in regards to technique, entrepreneurship and production development.
At the completion of this course, all students will have collaborated with their peers to complete three pieces of original content. Roles during production will focus on each student’s discipline of choice. Projects include:
- 5-7 minute short film
- 3-4 minute dialogue scene
- 1 minute, autobiographical, monologue (actors)
- 1-minute self-choreographed dance (commercial dancers)
- 1-minute silent single shot